Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It Arrived!


My Blogging for Bliss Book came! P.s. Tara Your Amazing for making such a great book!




Im making a vow right now to become a better blogger! :)


You know that old "office" i had re-done... What do you know i was once again unhappy with it!
It is now our Guest Bedroom! And i love it! And i think the 15 boy (aka Daymand The bf's Cousin) must like it to he has spent all summer with us. Never though id become a momma over night to a 15 year old! I dont really know when or if i even wanted to be one yet! but i guess we got to skip all the gross icky changing diparies part stright to the daily reminder to clean up the room, and who knew boys feet spelt just like a weeks old trash!

Back To the new room.........






The Black White & Green Came from And idea i saw on and older country living Magazine.


Idea:



I can never get enough of country livings amazing magazine!

I just put in a subscriptions to get "this old house"

Never seen it before but the title really got me!

I feel as if i could write all day...... but i wont bore you with my blabbing!

XoXo

Sasha K.

3 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Country Living is always the best inspiration...the room looks fab!

Ticking and Toile said...

Really cute room!! I love Country Living magazine!!

Shellagh

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Looks absolutely beautiful!! Blessings, Janna