Monday, January 26, 2009

Finally!

Yay, it worked!
I have no idea what happend to my blogger but it wasnt working.
This is my buffet in my dinning area. i love the plates they were a steal of a deal! a set of 4 for $9
org. around $35 i believe. PS my Rachel Ashwell books Arrived today right about my luvlee facial with my friend and co-worker susanna! I love the teasurer hunting book so far by far my fav! well im hooked on it so i gotta run but im sure ill have new tresures soon! im trying to find flea markets close by! let me know if there are any good ones in California or Oregon!
Thanks!
XOXO

3 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Wonderful blog and I love you little doggy! Enjoyed my visit!
~Maryjane

{oc cottage} said...

What cuteness!!!!! LOVE those plates!

M ^..^

littlebyrd said...

Cute buffet! My friends do flea markets in the spring and summer just outdide of Vancouver, WA. They are AWESOME. Check out barnhousebh.blogspot.com